Our gel line of paints currently offers 92 vibrant colours and are available in 15ml bottles.
These highly pigmented, gel paints are totally unique and will help you to further develop your painting skills. They offer a smooth matte finish and allow for a prolonged working time due to the slightly extended drying time featured. Have been optimized for use with a paintbrush and/or airbrush for application on plastic, metal, and resin miniatures. The paints are also suitable for use on all types of porous or non-porous surfaces (do a test first). Featuring excellent leveling and adherence. Formulated with highly U.V. resistant pigments. These paints will never separate!
- Finish: Matte/Satin/Glossy
- Drying Time: Fast/Medium/Slow
- Pigmentation: High/Medium/Low
- Opacity: Highly Opaque/Opaque/Semi-Opaque/Translucent/Transparent (depending on colour, please consult each bottle)
- Acrylic Medium: Gel/Liquid
- Consistency (Viscosity): Fluid(low)/Creamy(medium)
- Agitators included?: Yes/Not necessary
- Suggested use: Base Coating/Layering/Shading/Glazing/Drybrushing/Airbrushing
warcolours gel paint (layering)
- Brand: warcolours
- Product Code: wbp15
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: warcolours paint,