Our effect line of pearlescent paints currently offers 5 colours and are available in 15ml or 250ml bottles.
These gel paints are totally unique and will help you to further develop your painting skills. They offer a smooth satin finish and allow for a prolonged working time due to the slightly extended drying time featured. Have been optimized for use with a paintbrush and/or airbrush for application on plastic, metal, and resin miniatures. The paints are also suitable for use on all types of porous or non-porous surfaces (do a test first). Featuring excellent leveling and adherence. These paints will never separate!
Our innovative Pearlescent paints offer a dual application:
Straight out of the bottle:
Apply a thin layer of pearlescent paint over a black coat (or any other dark colour) to get an incredible pearlescent effect. You can also glaze it over any other paint to give a colour shift effect by drying to a translucent layer offering colour shifting effects over the base colour. Keep in mind that you just need a thin layer of pearlescent paint, to achieve a dramatic effect.
As an additive to other paints:
by mixing the pearlescent paint with any other paint, you are able to create your own custom colour shifting variations of paints
- Finish: Matte/Satin/Glossy
- Drying Time: Fast/Medium/Slow
- Pigmentation: High/Medium/Low
- Opacity: Highly Opaque/Opaque/Semi-Opaque/Translucent/Transparent
- Acrylic Medium: Gel/Liquid
- Consistency (Viscosity): Fluid(low)/Creamy(medium)
- Agitators included?: Yes/Not necessary
- Suggested use: Base Coating/Layering/Shading/Glazing/Drybrushing/Airbrushing
warcolours pearlescent paint (layering and effects)
- Brand: warcolours
- Product Code: wpp15
- Reward Points: 3
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 269
Tags: warcolours paint,